What next? What to build after you made a "Le Quartz"?
The world of trick kiting doesn't stand still. With Le Quartz being one of the first good kites that came out as "open source", a lot of other good kites followed the footsteps. It would be impossible to name them all or have a list of links to their plans. That's where Mr Google comes in ;-)
When it comes to building your own kites, there are 3 fora you could visit if you have questions or want to promote your own kite:
- Kareloh.com - open source dual line kites, in English
- Watty.us - open source sport kites and build log, in English
- QuadKites.org - open source quad line kites, in French and with automatic translation
- Kiteplan.org - open source kites, in English
- Forum Fractured axel, in English
- Forum KiteLife, in English
- Forum Aufilduvent, in French
- Forum Drachenforum, in German
And if you want to know what you can do with your trick kite, there is only one address: Tricksparty.